Need Full-text? Try This.
Want an article that is not full-text in Academic Search Premier?
1. First, try pasting the title into Google Scholar at https://scholar.google.com/
2. Request the article or book from your AHC Library at http://www.hancockcollege.edu/library/request-a-book.php . We'll try to locate it for you at Cal Poly or UCSB.
Ebooks @ Your AHC Library
Online Magazines and Journals
It's as easy as 1...2...3...
1. Go to http://www.hancockcollege.edu.
2. Choose Library.
3. Choose Articles and More (under Find)
Academic Search Premier - add extras
After selecting Choose Databases, you might choose:
- Academic Search Premier
- Health Source
- Health Source Nursing
- Psych Articles
- Psychology and Behavioral Sciences Collection
Then choose OK.
More Ebooks @ Your AHC Library
The Gale Virtual Reference Library (GVRL) provides internet access to articles from well known, respected, published reference books. Try finding your subject in GVRL. From off campus, you will need your MyHancock username and password.
Included in the Gale Virtual Reference Library are: