This guide is designed to help students find and use library resources in Art and Art History.
"Michelangelo Buonarroti: Studies for the Libyan Sibyl (recto); Studies for the Libyan Sibyl and a Small Sketch for a Seated Figure (verso) (24.197.2)". In Heilbrunn Timeline of Art History. New York: The Metropolitan Museum of Art, 2000. http://www.metmuseum.org/toah/ho/08/ eusts/ho_24.197.2.htm (October 2006)
Get Ready for Research!
Before you start researching an artist, piece of artwork or artistic movement, ask yourself some questions:
- What do you already know about your topic?
- What do you want to learn about your topic?
- What are the questions your instructor is expecting you to answer?
- Where are you going to find the BEST sources?
Content of this Guide
Welcome! Use this Library Guide to help you find ...
- Books: Find different types of books - print and online, reference and popular.
- Magazines and Journals: Find articles in magazines and journals in print and online.
- Web Resources
Use the tabs at the top of this guide to get around.
Monday - Thursday: 8 AM to 9 PM
Friday: 8 AM - 3 PM
Saturday: 10 AM - 2 PM
Monday and Thursday: 8 AM to 8 PM
Closed Friday, Saturday and Sunday
Click here for eReference